We provide you failsafe plans in the following
- Entrepreneurial strategies
- Risk management
- Accelerated performance of your team
- Validation of your business plan
- The review of specific projects to ensure they are fundable
- Corporate governance
VMG Core Services
Clients seeking Capital
VMG Capital has extensive networks of contacts in the equity and debt markets. We have strong relationships with lenders, private equity houses, and high net worth investors. Through our network we connect those seeking capital for growth with those that seek well managed investment opportunities.
Upon completion of due diligence, VMG Capital determines the optimal funding structure for a business and prepares the required credit submissions for lenders or information memorandums for investors. VMG will run the “roadshow” to potential investors and manage the various consultants and professionals.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales
In times of change, such as business expansion, entering new markets or in times of contraction, VMG Capital can identify potential acquisitions or divestments and produce short-lists for opportunities. We will represent your business and approach potential businesses for acquisition. Similarly, we identify potential acquirers for businesses looking to divest all, or part of their enterprise.
VMG Capital services include
- Analysing and assessing market values
- Preparation of business profiles and information memorandums
- Development of marketing plans
- Screening and qualifying enquiries
- Negotiating conditions of sale
- Instructing solicitors and managing all aspects of the due diligence process including consultants
Corporate governance specialist
VMG are qualified members of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
Our experience over 30 years in financial services places us in unique position to be able to spot the governance weaknesses.
Companies that have poor governance processes fail – we get it right.
VMG Capital specialises in the creation of funds management businesses. Our services include
- Strategic research and planning
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence management including financial, legal and physical
- Transaction management
- Capital raising – both debt and equity
For those corporates heavily exposed to property ownership or leasing, we can help you achieve
- The optimal capital structure
- Feasibility of the strategy
- Own or lease considerations to optimise stakeholder value
- Sale and lease-back transaction management
- Creation of a diversified income stream through funds management
VMG Capital offers a part-time (dial-up) CFO role to companies in need of our financial experience and knowledge, but without the expense of a full time CFO. Our CFO services are designed to support smaller and start-up entities.
As your outsourced CFO, we can assist with
- Driving efficiency and improvement generally through the business
- Advising on good corporate governance
- Liaising with external stakeholders, such as investors, auditors and financial institutions
- Preparing all/any public documents such as information memorandums and prospectus’
- Non-executive director roles
At VMG Capital we arrange affordable business finance!
Stop and think about this – is the cost of borrowing at 25% per annum a smart deal? Come and talk to us first before you make a big mistake!
Business owners are seeking fast and easy finance which sees their business stand on its own without offering personal assets as security – we understand that!
We know that you don’t want to put up your personal assets as security but are happy to offer the assets of your business as collateral instead.
The Australian business lending market is cluttered with providers all seeking to lend you money – quick and easy! Search these phrases and you will be inundated with offers within 48 hours: “lines of credit”; “fast and flexible business finance”; “flexible business loans”; “small business loan specialist”; “unsecured business loan”; “get capital”; “line of credit loan”; “unsecured line of credit”; “borrow regardless of your credit history”; “…no need to use your home”; “take the hassle out of getting a business loan”, “small business loans “; “unsecured loans requiring no collateral or personal guarantees”; “business loans quick and smart”.
How can lenders provide you money at 25%+ per annum interest cost without understanding your business? Is your business really ready for a loan that costs 3-4 times what a bank charges?
None of the current lenders are able to offer an overdraft facility. VMG can arrange an overdraft where interest is only payable on the funds drawn. We also arrange term loans. We can explain the differences to you.
Come and talk to us at VMG
- at VMG we help you understand what is possible and help your business to survive
- we arrange finance at a rate that is materially less than what is currently available
- no personal collateral
- even if your business is less than 12 months old we can arrange lines of credit which operate like an overdraft without freehold property as security
- < 12 months trading
- $150,000 in monthly turnover
- no freehold security
- general security over the business
- line fee payable on the total limit
- interest only payable on the outstanding balance
- monthly bank statements
- facility limit $160,000
We Services all Industries
We have a fast and simple process to understand what you can achieve
“We are both extremely satisfied with this outcome and simply put would not have been possible without your partnership. To achieve such an outcome in this economic climate is unprecedented”