How would an expert rate your business with a score out of 10? What areas would they look at?
Are you spending more time on day to day business matters and losing touch with more forward looking and bigger picture issues?
Many SMEs find it difficult to focus on what is really important in their business as opposed to what is urgent. There is a perception that if we keep selling, everything will eventually fall into place. Unfortunately, growth brings its own problems. If the underlying business is not set up on a sound basis, growth will only make matters worse.
But, how do you know if the basic business is sound? Most SME owners and managers come from an operational or sales background. They struggle with issues such as: finance, governance and strategic planning; the very areas where they need to be on the front foot.
The VMG industry leading diagnostic tool – the VMG Score – addresses all the key areas of your business, identifying weak points, and providing a unique and detailed plan to get you on the right track to survive and grow. VMG also work with you to implement the plan. Think of it as having a personal fitness instructor for your business.
Could VMG help your business? Have a look at these 5 easy questions and answer yes or no:
- Do you always have sufficient cash to meet your commitments?
- Can you clearly state the 3 most important challenges facing your business?
- Could your business operate effectively if you stepped away for 3 months?
- Do you have a clear vision of where your business should be in 5 years?
- Do you always meet your reporting commitments to the tax office and other government authorities?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions then we need to talk.